H - Healthy eating.
- Having a well-balanced and healthy diet can make you feel better.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Choose whole grains, like oatmeal, whole-wheat bread, and brown rice, seafood, lean meats, poultry, eggs, fat-free or low-fat milk, cheese, beans, nuts, and seed.
- Food high in fat and oil has to be strictly avoided. They increase the cholesterol level in the body.
- Caffeine if consumed in higher amount can cause insomnia and many so its intake has to be reduced anyhow.
- Healthy snacks can sustain your energy levels between meals. Whenever possible, make your snacks “low-fat” and “low-sugar”.
Read more about the healthy food choices that can give you a way to control your risk of cardiac arrest in this article: “Love your Heart and Eat right”.
Finally, your body is your priceless possession, take care of it.