How do I get best results with my Philips potato masher?
Updated on 2021-11-29
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces of about 2x2x2 cm.
- Boil these pieces for about 20 minutes and drain them.
- Place the potato masher in the cooked warm potatoes.
- Press the turbo button. Move the potato masher up and down for about 20 seconds, while adding milk little by little.
- When the result is to your satisfaction, release the turbo button.
- Use a spatula to remove the mashed potatoes from the potato masher.
- You can add salt or butter to enhance the flavor.